RDU Contractors is an online platform that allows homeowners to be connected with qualified technicians to perform various services at predetermined rates, such as Plumbing, Electric, HVAC, Landscaping, Gutters, Powerwashing, Painting, Roofing, House Cleaning and more.
RDU Contractors seeks to work with skilled professionals who are insured, take pride in offering quality services, are punctual, and who are committed to excellence and customer satisfaction.
Maintaining a shared calendar so you can show your availability and block off when you do not want to be scheduled is essential. If something comes up, just log in to the calendar and adjust your availability and RDU Contractors will not schedule you.
It is paramount to maintain the calendar, no-show appointments may terminate our relationship.
Payment for services are deposited directly into your bank account. Payments are processed every Thursday for projects completed the previous Monday through Sunday.
RDU Contractors cares about your safety. One effort to protect providers is a link to the sex offender list. You can search by name or by address.
HOW TO BECOME A PROVIDER
Step 1. Click on the link below to fill out survey. This will provide RDU Contractors with your details and tell us what type of jobs you are skilled at.
(RDU Contractors will follow up via email if we think you are a good fit.)
Step 2. RDU Contractors will email you a Sub-Contractor Application Form to be filled out and sent back to us.
If you have no scanner or fax, you can download the Camscanner App
Step 3. RDU Contractors will send you the following for completion/review:
- Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form
- Contractor Agreement
- W-9 for tax reporting purposes
- Authorization for Direct Deposit so that RDU Contractors can transfer payments to your bank account
- Request for Insurance information
- A user name and password for our scheduling system
- Instructions for setting up your shared calendar so you can show your availability and block off when you do not want to be scheduled.
- RDU Contractors may send you a magnet for display
- Contractor Rate Sheets for the services you offer (same rates as advertised)
- Share an online calendar to share availability
- Valid Drivers License
- No history of theft, sexual or violent crime.
- Consent to criminal background check
- Have General Liability Insurance.
If you do not have insurance you may call ROANOKE VALLEY INSURANCE in LITTLETON NC, 252-586-9888 for a QUOTE/POLICY
- Fill out W9 for tax reporting purposes.
- Fill out Liability Release form
GENERAL GUIDELINES & PROVISIONS
- Technicians are to have no sexual or violent crime history. Technicians are not to have any theft history. RDU Contractors will purchase verification from a 3rd party background check.
- Technicians are to wear shoe coverings when entering the home or business place of a customer.
- Technicians are to abide by job descriptions and RDU Contractor practices. Customers are authorized to take a picture and send it to RDU Contractors along with a report if a technician is found to be acting out of harmony with described protocol.
- Technicians are not employees of RDU Contractors but carry Liability Insurance according to state law.
- Technicians should strive to be on time for appointments and are required to contact customer via email or telephone in advance should they be arriving earlier or later than the scheduled time. The customer has the option to cancel or reschedule the appointment.
- To ensure customers are satisfied with the service performed, RDU Contractors will send a follow up email to customers. If customers are dissatisfied, technician will be scheduled to go back and address the concerns.